Withdraw PayPal fund from kiosk at Moneygram
At PayPal, we wanted to create simpler, faster and easier ways for our customers to access their cash. We (PayPal Labs) were instrumental in building the first iteration of MoneyGram+Paypal app which helped PayPal cement its partnership with Moneygram.
Using this application, in the future PayPal customers will be able take funds out of a PayPal account from any of MoneyGram’s 284,000 locations around the world, bringing convenience to a variety of different businesses and consumers. This includes consumers who would like to use their cash to spend online or offline wherever PayPal is accepted, or for merchants that want quick access to the money received in their PayPal account. It will also provide an extremely fast and secure way for consumers with instant money transfer needs.
- Coordinated with Market Research to understand user demography.
- Generated optimal workflow based on different user scenarios.
- Established design standards and practices.
- Guided visual design and development.
- Participated in design meetings to incorporate branding guidelines from both the organizations.
- User stories
- Paper Prototyping
- Divya Govindaraju (services & front end engineering)
- Richard Shan (visual design)